INVC Wellness Pvt. Ltd., on behalf of itself and its affiliates/group companies under the brand "INVC-Apna Family Vaccination Centre”, is the author and publisher of the resources on website www.invc.co.in and its mobile application – “INVC”.
- NATURE AND APPLICABILITY OF TERMS
Our website is operated, and services are made available in compliance with the laws in India and company shall not be liable to deliver any product or service requested by you in locations outside India. If you access any of the service from locations which is outside India, you shall be doing this at your own risk and will be solely liable for compliance with the local laws.
(i) using the website, www.invc.co.in or any of the service provided by this website or
The Agreement is published in compliance to, and is governed by the provisions of Indian law, including but not limited to:
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872,
- The (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000,
- The rules and regulations dictated there under, including the (Indian) Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the "SPI Rules"), and the (Indian) Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 (the "IG Rules").
The specific of Agreement applies to you if you are:
- A medical practitioner or health care provider (whether an individual professional or an organization) or similar institution who wishes to be listed or existing listed partner on the website;
- Any individual, patient or his/her representatives, or any affiliates, searching for medical practitioner/ health care provider through the Website ("End-User", "you" or "User"); or
- A user of the Website, invc.co.in ("you" or "User").
This Agreement applies to all the service made available by INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre. on the website www.invc.co.in and its mobile application – INVC, that includes the following:
- For listed Vaccination centres: Listing of Vaccination Centres and their profiles along with the contact details will be made available to the other users and visitors of the website;
- For other Users: Facility to -
- Create, edit, and maintain 'Health Records'.
- Book vaccination services through our website and/or app, or any other media that may be developed and made available by INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre to avail services
- CONDITIONS OF USE:
The minimum age of the user should be 18 years or older to register or avail the services on the website www.invc.co.in.
By registering, visiting, and using the website to avail our services or accepting this Agreement, you warrant to INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre that you are above 18 years of age and have the rights and authority to use the Website and its services abiding to terms and conditions of the Agreement.
- INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre through its services may collect data or information relating to the devices through which the website was accessed. The collected information will be used only for improving the service quality or/and to build new services;
- INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre may have access or information of the registered user’s personal email or phone number and may use for communication purpose to provide you with better experience regarding booking appointments and for obtaining feedback on our vaccination services;
- Registration for vaccination service can be requested by an adult or as a guardian of a baby/child or by any other with the consent of the guardian of baby/child;
- While requesting or ordering any of our vaccination services either for you or your baby/ child or a third person, it will be treated by INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre as an informed consent from you either as an adult or as a guardian of the baby/child
- DIGITAL VACCINATION RECORDS / HEALTH RECORDS
INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre provides end-Users with a digital 'Vaccination Record/ Other Health Record' on the Website and its mobile application “INVC”;
- Your 'Vaccination Record/Other Health Record' is only created after you have signed up and explicitly accepted these Terms;
- Information uploaded by you, as a part of your profile will be available in your 'Vaccination Record/Other Health Record';
- Vaccination services availed through INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre will be captured in the ‘Vaccination Record/Other Health Record’. In case, the Vaccination is not availed at INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre, the user must submit relevant and valid documented proof of Vaccination (through mail or by contacting our support team) to get the digital 'Vaccination Records/ Other Health Record'
- The 'Vaccination Record/ Other Health Record' will be provided while complying to the available guidelines on a best-efforts as-is basis. While we strive to maintain the highest levels of service availability, INVC – Apna Family vaccination Centre, is not liable for any disruption or interruption that may be caused to your access of the Services;
- It is your responsibility to keep your profile updated with correct credentials such as mobile number and Email ID in the 'Vaccination Record/Other Health Record'. The records can be downloaded by the Users under his/her profile associated with this mobile number and/or Email ID;
- INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre is not responsible for any loss or inconvenience caused due to your non-updating of your contact details for the Account;
- INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre, uses industry-level security and encryption to your 'Vaccination record/Other Health Record'. However, INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre, cannot guarantee or prevent unauthorized access if you lose your login credentials or they are otherwise compromised. Please safeguard your login credentials and report any actual suspected breach of account to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- If you access your family's record through your 'Vaccination Record/Other Health Record' by registering your family with your own account, you are deemed to be responsible for the records of your family
- USES OF WEBSITE / MOBILE APPLICATION:
- The Website may be linked to the third parties, affiliates, and business partners. INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre, has no control over, and will not be liable or responsible for the content, reliability, quality, and accuracy of such websites. Inclusion of any link on the Website does not imply that INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre, endorses or promotes the linked site. You/User may use the links and/or these services at their own risk;
- INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre shall not be liable for any damages or viruses that may infect User's device while accessing, browsing, or downloading any information (in form of articles, images, or videos) from the website. In case if a User is dissatisfied with any of the content of the Website, we suggest User to discontinue using the Website;
- If INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre finds out that you/User have provided incorrect, fraudulent or incomplete information, including feedback or review, INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre reserves the right to immediately suspend your access to the Website or any of your accounts with INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre while declaring the same on the website alongside your name/your clinic's name for the protection of its business and in the interest of other Users;
- You shall be fully liable to indemnify INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre, for any losses (business or brand reputation) incurred because of your misrepresentations or fraudulent feedback that has adversely affected INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre or its Users
- VACCINATION BOOKING
- While INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre, will try the best effort to grant a confirmed appointment for an End-User who requested an appointment through our website or Application or by reaching us out through mail or our customer care number, INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre is not liable if the appointment is cancelled by you;
- INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre, provides the customer care number from which users can easily book any of the available services. If a User has used the customer care number for booking, INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre reserves the right to share the contact details of the User and to record call of training purpose;
- You understand and agree that any interactions with other Users including, but not limited to, your health issues and your experiences is strictly between you and the other Users. INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre shall not be responsible for any such interactions and associated issues and is not involved in providing any medical advice or diagnosis
- WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE GENERALITY OF THE ABOVE, INVC – APNA FAMILY VACCINATION CENTRE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR:
- Denying or cancelling the services or appointments owing to unavailability/shortage of any vaccine/medicines or due to any other circumstances;
- Any type of inconvenience suffered by the User due to a failure on the part of the Vaccinator to make himself/herself available at the appointed time, no show by the Vaccinator, misconduct or inappropriate behaviour, or similar difficulties or to provide agreed services;
- Rescheduling or Cancellation of booked appointment or any variance;
- For any medical eventualities that might occur after using the available services, which the User has selected based on the information available on the Website or based on the information provided by the Vaccine counsellor;
- Under any event, for any comments or feedback given by any of the Users in relation to the services provided by another User. All such feedback should be made in accordance with applicable law. The option of Users to give feedback remains at INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre’s sole discretion and may be modified or withdrawn at its sole discretion. INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre may moderate such feedback at any time. INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre shall not be obliged to act in any manner to give effect to the content of Users' feedback, such as suggestions for delisting of a particular partner from the Website
- CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- In the event that, the User has booked a paid vaccination via the Website/app and has not been able to avail the service, User will need to write to us at email@example.com within five (5) days from the occurrence of such event; in which case, the entire amount as mentioned on the Website will be refunded to the User within the next seven (7) business days in the original mode of payment done by the User while booking. In case where the User, does not show up for the appointment, without cancelling the appointment beforehand, the amount will not be refunded;
- Users will not be entitled for any refunds in cases where, the Practitioner is unable to meet the User at the exact time of the scheduled appointment time and the User is required to wait or choose to not obtain the medical services from the said Practitioner;
- Users can reschedule their booked appointment up to a maximum of two (2) times before 24 hours of the appointment time by contacting INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre support team. Any reschedules within 24 hours of the appointment time would be based on availability of resources and if not available, the appointment will be treated as cancel and the refunds shall be calculated as per clause 8 (1st bullet point)
- NO DOCTOR PATIENT RELATIONSHIP NOT FOR EMERGENCY USE
- Please note that the resources, content, data, images, information, suggestions, and any other material (collectively, referred as "Information") that is available on the Website invc.co.in (including responses to your questions or postings) may be provided by the medical/health care profession. The provision of such Information does not constitute an opinion, medical advice, or diagnosis or treatment of any condition, but is only provided to help you in locating appropriate medical care from a qualified practitioner;
- It is hereby clarified that all the Information available on website or through its employees, or aggregator partners is for informational purposes only. INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre shall not be liable to anyone for any decision made or action taken by relying on such information;
- The Services available are not intended or meant to be a substituted for emergency healthcare. If you are seeking a medical emergency for yourself of on another person’s behalf, please reach out to hospital directly or an ambulance service.
- CONTENT OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT CONDITIONS OF ACCESS
- The contents listed on the Website are (i) created and generated by INVC (content writers or health care professionals), or (ii) User generated content. The information that is sourced and collected by INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre directly or indirectly from the Users and the Practitioners shall solely belong to INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre. Copying of the copyrighted content available or published on the Website www.invc.co.in with intent of commercial benefits or earning profit will be a violation of copyright. INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre shall reserve its rights to take necessary actions under applicable law;
- INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre permits the user to browse, view and access the content or resources available on the website solely for getting knowledge, ordering, delivering, and receiving only as per this Terms and Agreement. The contents of the Website that includes the text, graphics, images, brand logos, coding, design, and the placement of content on the Website (collectively, " INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre "), are the property of INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre, and is protected under copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. User shall not modify, reproduce, display or distribute the content available on website, for any public or commercial purpose or for personal gain;
- User shall not access the Services gaining competitive knowledge, or performance benchmarking.
- REVIEWS AND FEEDBACK
- The User will be solely responsible for the content or information that he/she choose to upload or submit for publication on the Website. The content may include reviews, feedback, ratings of our services. The publishing of Critical Content by INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre is restricted to that of an 'intermediary' under the Information Technology Act, 2000.
- INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre shall not be responsible to pay any consideration to any User for re-publishing any content across any of its platforms.
- Without prejudice to the terms stated above, you hereby agree that you shall not post or publish any content on the Website that (a) violate any third-party intellectual property rights or privacy rights, or (b) infringes any applicable law or regulation, including but not limited to the IG Rules and SPI Rules.
- At its sole discretion, INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre may choose not to publish any of your reviews and feedback, in accordance to the terms, if so required by applicable law.
You hereby agree that INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre, may contact you through any electronic means such as Telephone call, E-mail, WhatsApp or SMS, for the purpose of:
- Receiving feedback in relation to the services availed through INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre and/or
- Resolving any issues or complaints, information, or queries by Health care professionals in regard to user published Critical Content. You hereby, agree to provide your fullest co-operation to the INVC team further to such communication.
INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre feedback collection and fraud detection policy, is annexed as the Schedule hereto, and remains subject always to these Terms.
- REVIEWS AND FEEDBACK DISPLAY RIGHTS OF INVC – APNA FAMILY VACCINATION CENTRE:
- All Critical Content is the content which is created by the Users of www.invc.co.in ("Website") and the employees/Healthcare professionals of INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre.
As a platform, INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre shall not be responsible for Critical Content and its role is restricted to that of an 'intermediary' under the Information Technology Act, 2000.
- INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre shall reserve all rights to collect and gather reviews, feedbacks and Critical Content for all the listed Vaccination centres and Healthcare professionals on the Website.
- INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre reserves right to flag, filter, modify or remove any of the Critical Content of any Service, in compliance to applicable law.
- You understand and agree that by using the Services listed on our website, you may be exposed to Critical Content or other content that you may find offensive or objectionable. subjecting User to use the Service at their own risk.
- INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre however, ensure compliance with applicable law in regards to the publication of Critical Content.
- If INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre finds that the information provided by inaccurate or fraudulent, INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre reserves the right to immediately suspend any of your accounts by declaring it on the website for the protection of its business and in the interests of Users.
- INVC – APNA FAMILY VACCINATION CENTRE REACH RIGHTS:
- INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre reserves the rights to publish sponsored ads on the Website, marked as "Sponsored Partners". Without prejudice to the status of other content, INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre will not be liable for the precision of information and made by the Sponsored Partners.
- INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre does not advice or encourage the Users to visit the Sponsored Partner’s website in relation to avail any of the services from them.
- You warrant that you will use these Services in accordance with applicable law. Any contravention of applicable law as a result of your use of these Services is your sole responsibility, and INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre accepts no liability for the same.
- RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS RELATING TO CONTENT:
- As mandated by Regulation 3(2) of the IG Rules, INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre hereby declares that Users are not permitted to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any content or information that does not belong to or have no right to User ; is harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, privacy invasive, hateful, or racially objectionable, encouraging money laundering, or otherwise unlawful; harm minors; violates patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights; deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive in nature; impersonate another person; contains software viruses or computer coding, files or programs designed to interrupt, disrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of device; threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
Users are also prohibited from:
- Violating or trying to violate the integrity of the website
- Transmitting unauthorized information (such as job posts, messages and links) on or through the Website that is disruptive or competitive to the provision of Services by INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre.
- Submitting incorrect or incomplete information intentionally.
- Initiating any unwelcomed communications to other Users.
- Using unauthorized tool, engine, software, tool, agent to navigate or search the Website;
- Trying to de-arrange, decipher or disassemble any part of the Website;
- Copying, replicating or duplicating information available on the Website;
- Framing or hot linking or deep linking any INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre Content.
- INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre reserves the right to immediately cease the access of the User to the Website and Services and to remove non-compliant information from the Website, in case of non-compliance to applicable laws.
- INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre may disclose or transfer User-generated information to its affiliates or Governmental Authorities in such manner as permitted or required by applicable law, and you hereby consent to such transfer. INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre will comply with any duly-issued Government or Hon’ble Court directions to disable access to the User-generated information, should it be found to be illegal by a competent Governmental Authority.
- INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre reserves the right to terminate a User's access to the Website and the Services with or without notice, in compliance to law, where,
- User infringes any terms and conditions of the Agreement;
- A party reporting violation of any of its right because of your use of the Services on our website;
- Unable to verify or authenticate any information provided by the User
- Suspecting any illegal or fraudulent activity on part of User; or
- User’s actions may cause legal liability for other Users or for INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre or are contrary to the interests of the Website.
- Once suspended or terminated, the User may not continue to access the Website under the same account, or a different account or re-register under a new account. On termination of an account User shall no longer have access to data, messages, files, and other records which were available on the website earlier. The User shall ensure that he/she/it has continuous backup of any medical services the User has rendered to comply with the User's record keeping process and practices.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- In no event, including but not limited to negligence, shall INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre, or any of its directors, officers, employees, agents or content or service providers (collectively, the "Protected Entities") be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages arising from, or directly or indirectly related to, the use of, or the inability to use, the Website or the content, materials and functions related thereto, the Services, User's provision of information via the Website, lost business or lost End-Users, even if such Protected Entity has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall the Protected Entities be liable for:
- Provision of or failure to provide all or any service by HEALTHWORKER/PARAMEDIC to End- Users contacted or managed through the Website;
- Any content posted, transmitted, exchanged or received by or on behalf of any User or other person on or through the Website;
- Any unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; or
- Any other matter relating to the Website or the Service.
- User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, licensors, agents, and representatives from any and all third party claims, losses, liability, damages, and/or costs (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) arising from User's access to or use of Service, violation of this Agreement, or infringement, or infringement by any other User of his/her/its account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. INVC – Apna Family Vaccination Centre will notify you promptly of any such claim, loss, liability, or demand, and in addition to your foregoing obligations, you agree to provide us with reasonable assistance, at your expense, in defending any such claim, loss, liability, damage, or cost.
- REPORT ABUSE / GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL
- In the event You come across any abuse or violation of these Terms or if You become aware of any objectionable content on the Website, please report to Company’s customer support team.
If You have any concern about the Terms or grievances about the Website or our services, please contact us with a thorough description and We will try to resolve the issue for You. Please address them to Our grievance redressal officer at:
Name: Mr. Moses Louis
Address: 1A, First Floor, Vibgyor Building, Patlipada, GB Road, Thane (W)-400607.
Phone number: 8821-8821-27